- Collaborative Research projects: INDO-US project `Physics at the current and future colliders’, with Univ. of Hawaii
- Indo-French Project `Collider Physics’, with a C.N.R.S. Laboratory for High Energy Physics: LAPP(Annecy).
- Indo-French Project ‘Supersymmetry, Higgs Bosons and CP violation: Implications for High Energy Colliders and Astrophysics’, with Univ. of Montpellier and C.N.R.S Laboratory LAPP (Annecy).
- Virtual Centre for Beyond Standard Model Physics, a project supported by the INDO US STF. Collaborating Universities: Indian Institute of Science, Physical Research Laboratory, Harish Chandra Research Institute from the Indian side and Univ. of Hawaii.
- Joint project on ‘Topics in Top and Higgs Physics’, with F. Maltoni, Univ. of Louvain, Belgium.
- Co director of the ‘International Associated Laboratory’ , (LIA), between India and France, with F. Boudjema of LAPTH- Annecy, France, 2016-2019.